Flower: narcissus, poinsettia
Colors: mauve, indigo, and green.
1) These people are direct, purposeful, and filled with vision.
2) They have a happy, carefree and independent nature, so less inclined to worry and fritter over many things.
3) “Honesty is the best policy” and usually follow it to the letter.
4) They become a source of annoyance to friends who want to weigh matters, compromise, judge by appearance, etc. all things which are abhorrent to the bowman’s nature.
5) They truly believe that “what’s worth doing at all is worth doing well.”
6) It is not in their nature to switch, especially when they are aiming for a given target.
7) Honest and truthful. They speak frankly, even bluntly. They dislike deception from others.
8) Concentration is the keynote of Sagittarius. But in a practical way.
9) These people become actors, financiers and statesmen.
10) They gain public esteem through their integrity.
11) Complex conditions are beyond them. When they leave something for some one else to do.
Avoid or cultivate:
1) Should curb their wit and general expression of opinions.
2) They have a strong sense of values which they apply to people as well as things, making enemies as well as friends.
3) They are not extravagant but should safe guard their money.
4) They should avoid being critical, short-tempered, and slothful instead aim for higher. “Not failure, but low aim, is a fault.”