Birth stone: Emerald or agate
Color- Yellow or blue
Best marriages: Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn.
1) Bravery, Bluntness, Brilliance and Brains. What more do you need?
2) Practical, powerful individuals, who gather facts and remember them, being always eager to put such knowledge into use,
3) Stubborn to the core as bull which represents their sign. Urge to have their own way, the hard way.
4) Taurus generosity is wasted on persons who do not deserve it.
5) You can go along with the Taurus nature, but you can not drive it.
6) Strong- willed self reliant and independent.
7) Earthly people, “Eat, drink and be merry” is their motto.
8) Constructive people.
9) The more powerful they become, the more apt they are to recognize the necessity for restraint.
10) Regardless of size a Taurus person packs power in plenty.
11) They rarely get angry, usually very calm and silent, just like a bull, but confronted with any unusual situation their rage must be avoided at any cost.
Avoid or cultivate:
1) Unreasonableness must be avoided
2) Avoid anger, control desires.
3) Aggressive qualities can be transmuted into those of endurance, a fine Taurus trait.